Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Repeat after me: Blogger is totally screwed.

This is a freaking ugly template. The bar ontop looks like gigantic, pink jell-o. Not like I had much of a choice though. It was either this or gigantic orange jell-o so yea. Dilemma. Whoo.

Its going to take a while to get used to this layout. Or at least until I find someone with decent HTML skills and won't mind doing up something nice for me. Elaine? Anjali? *grin grin*

I guess this is just a temporary thing until I fix my old blog...but I need someplace to blog in the meantime. So...everyone say hi to Big Ugly Agar Agar. *waves*

Wrote speeches during English the other day. Hah. I liked Amanda's. Hers was a motivational speech by Benito Mussolini.

Amanda: "Comrades...let us crush their burgers and fries, and hold our pizzas and pasta high into the sky!"

Wanted to write Anjali's eulogy but then Mrs Rupa said no way...so wrote her Maid-of-Honour speech instead. Hm. I think a eulogy would've been more fun.

Getting worried already. Should be studying. Signing off.

|