Thursday, July 17, 2003

My brother came into my room yesterday and actually asked for a favour :O

Ian: Eh...You're a girl right?
Me: ....I don't know. Are you a boy?
Ian: Do you have...like....girl clothes
Me: I don't know. You can check.
Ian: Oh...because I need....um...girl clothes...like skirts?
Me: ???? Why?
Ian: Yea because we're doing a play - Merchant of Venice. And I need clothes because I'm playing the role of...Jessica. A girl.
Me: Who the hell is Jessica?
Ian: The loanshark's daughter.

Kept on laughing after that.

Morning assembly today in the hall. VSiah saw me. Then she grabbed me and said that my tie was "horrible" because it was too short or something [by about an inch perhaps? Like its always been since sec 3 because I never untied it??]. Then she just yanked it out.

....
Nothing to say.

Well at least she didn't see the stains. Dropped my tie into some curry sotong the other day. And before that some gravy from Stall 3. And then there are a couple of unidentifiable spots here and there. Think I should wash it soon.

We have CIP on Saturday...will be doing Patchwork. :| I rather go out with the YMCA collecting tins than hang around a sewing machine for 4 hours.

I guess I can sew. [I think. I hope.] Even though my Home Ec. project in sec 2 was a total disaster...sewed the whole thing sideways....*shrugs* oh well. Household chores and me don't go well. My mum freaked out last week because I couldn't fold my blazer properly

Mum: You see? This is what happens when you don't do enough housework. *holds up wrinkled blazer* You see, you see? We've spoilt you too much.
Dad: *sigh* Can't cook...can't iron...can't fold clothes...you're going to give the matchmaker a hard time man. How to get married??!
Mum: After her O levels we should send her to work at a departmental store....then she can learn how to fold clothes. And if she doesn't do her job properly her boss will yell at her! Then she'll learn how to fold clothes properly!

First they wanted me to wait on tables ["You will learn humility!! It is a humbling experience!"] Now a salesgirl.

Sheesh. I just want a nice job in the DBS bank at Holland V.

|