Friday, February 27, 2004

Going to collect O level results in about 2 hours. In the meantime Gwen and I are stoning in my house listening to music and leaving random quips on my blog.

Gwen: stupid moe...release the results so late in the day..
probably getting a big kick out of mking us wait for the whole day and holding us in suspense.
haix.

Its quite amazing how indifferent the both of us seem now. We'll probably panic once we reach Crescent...but right now we're just munching on apples and reading 8Days. Maybe we just can't be bothered to bother anymore. Or maybe I'm just sleep deprieved and can't register anything properly. Yea. Need a nap.

Quote of the day: *our form teacher to the class* "Eh....Why did you guys come to school today?"

So after that, she took us to the bleachers where we spent 2 GP periods crapping and waving at the other classes doing mass pe.

Some J1 class threw a small, stuffed Pikachu toy from the 5th floor today. Lynn confisicated it under the premise that it was "killer litter" and went up to blast them before he came in for Geog tutorial - with the Pikachu. (Think he's taken a liking to it.) He wore a blue shirt today - in honour of CJC, the JC which he believes most of us will be going to after today :P He actually enjoys this kind of torture!

Ah...Night of Laughter was a success! Thanks to all who supported and especially to Michelle who was a great help. Spent Friday evening tallying up the ticket sales and counting stubs. Tiring. Went out for dinner after that with Johnathon and met up with Kboon, John, Kelly and Laura later at BK - something my mum wasn't too happy about. She threatened to confisicate my handphone, my Nets card (which she did), cut my allowance and transfer me to NJC if I didn't tell her where I was going in future. (Not sure why she decided to use NJ for...*hm*) Then she started gripping about how I spend too much time in front of the computer, so she confiscated the mouse as well. (its wireless) Thought it was quite funny then actually but didn't think it would be a good idea to laugh, so I just toddled off and went to watch American Idol.

Going off now. Good luck to all! =)

|