Wednesday, December 17, 2003

My brother woke me up at the ridiculous hour of 10am to inform me that 5 people on MSN were asking me the same question -" Did you check your posting results????" So I obliged Ian and the 5 people and went to see which school MOE's computer had decided to throw me to for the first 3 months.

(Ah...MOE needs a new web designer. Seriously.)

And it turns out I'm not posted to HCJC after all!

Sudden relief!!

This means I can return Gwen her amaths book and stop worrying about C-maths :D:D

Spent the next half hour talking to Gwen and singing "We're going to the same school!! We're going to the same school!!" Gwen initially maintained that she was "neutral" about the result. Then the impact sank in and she suddenly realized that she would be attending the same school as her brother.

Gwen: This could mean two things...I'll be bullied by my brother...or...I'll lead a normal life there.
Me: We're going to the same school, we're going to the same school, we're going to the same school!

Justina and I plan to gatecrash each other's schools next year.

Justina: Wait for me...I'll join you in AC in March!

Now. There's just JAE to wait for. Argh.

|