Friday, January 09, 2004

Have food poisoning (don't ever eat the longan jelly at AC). As such, have gained vital parental consent to skip school today. Shall spend the rest of the day recovering from one week of orientation...maybe I'll go learn the school song or something...I'm exhausted!

And my mum topped up my account hence saving me from what most certainly would've been the next Great Depression :D

Got our subjects on Monday...something I'm not too happy about. They've dumped me with Lit, Econs, History AND Geog! I didn't even take Geog in upper sec! Tried to appeal out of Geog but Geetha C just gave me another fiendish smile and went "Welcome to the academic world!" Hah. So the only other alternative now is to drop the scholarship and take 3 subjects. Argh!

On the bright side, our history and lit teachers totally rock ;) Our class also *Might not be taking SEA History (which is compulsory for the other classes) and instead just do European and Int'l history (yay!)

Going off to see the doctor now. Btw anyone interested in getting tickets for AC's Funorama on the 21st of Feb?

|