Sunday, July 20, 2003

Hey. Whatever you do, promise me you don't die yet please?

Sewed from 8 to 1 today. And as I type this, I'm still sewing. Will most probably be sewing again tomorrow.

All I can say is that those old folks better like the bloody blankets. They're red and white with yellow and pink flowers and its going to have stuffing. They better use it. They better appreciate it. And they better not think its curtains *glowers*

Pea was right. We did blow up during the sewing session. *sigh* I don't want to talk about it here...its pointless. It doesn't really matter who did it anyway. Frankly, I wouldn't have admitted myself if I'd been the one. So give it rest ok guys?

Elaine *IM-ing*: "Eh..could you put the needle down and blog?"
Me: I'm addicted to sewing already
Elaine: PUT. THE. NEEDLE. DOWN.

Went to Holland V with Pea, Anj and Gwen after sewing.
Went bankrupt after a meal at Swensons. Then had a scare when the waiter cleared the table while we were away and accidently took Anjali's retainers which were wrapped in a napkin. The staff found it eventually in the trash. Filled up a feedback form to commend them and offer suggestions for improvement.

Gwen: Please inform staff to ask before clearing rubbish from tables...even if it just looks like "some common trash".

I think Gwen's going to write another letter of commendation to the Management. I told Anjali to give the manager some of her flowers :P

Pea got all excited and bought 4 pirated VCDs from some guy who kept casting furtive glances behind him. I can't believe you Pea! Buy originals only! Stamp out piracy!

Then later she went to 7-11 to buy "SLIM Water". I would've thought after the Slim 10 fiasco, theys would choose a better name...apparently not. Supposedly you lose weight if you drink SLIM Water...but the deal is that you have to drink (get this) 2-3 bottles a day for 30 days before there are any visible results which is totally stupid because if you bloat yourself you're bound to lose weight anyway. Sheesh.

And Pea still bought it. Pea!!! *sighs*

I really have to get back to sewing. *prick* ow.

|