Friday, December 05, 2003

In M'sia now! Ann let me use her computer after scrolling through her Orlando Bloom webbie to check out "reports" by fans. These are graphic accounts of their encounters with Orli and usually involve lots of swooning, bear hugs and other rather disturbing details which Pea, Simon and I read with a mixture of horror and fascination behind Ann who was writhing with jealousy ["OMG she kissed Orlando!!!!!!!! Not fair!!!!!"]

Fan: *recalling her meeting with Orlando* "If I died tomorrow I would die happy because even at 17 my life is complete.....Orlando is SO GORGEOUS in real life!!!!! And he came straight over to me even though there were tons of other girls screaming "Mr Bloom! Mr Bloom!"

Been shopping mostly for past few days. Some of the stuff here is so cheap! Jeans for 10 bucks! :O:O Heaven. My mum told me not to buy too much "rubbish" though so I'm still trying to resist cleaning out the whole of City Square.

Ann's in the toilet now with Gwen dying the remainder of her hair with Wella's Copper colour hair dye. We dyed the crown of her head yesterday in the bathtub but we needed a second bottle of dye to complete colouring the bottom of her head because her hair's too long. Took a few shots of Gwen posing with her plastic gloves and Sarah wrapped in her towel just before the massive dye job yesterday.

Ann: *moaning in the bathtub* GWEN I'M SCARED!!! What if my hair turns green??
Gwen: *running dye through her hair* Shut up.
Me: *twisting open new tube of lip gloss* OMG! Its white!
Ann: *screaming* WHAAAT???????!!!!!!
Me: *talking to Pea* I thought my gloss was supposed to be pink!
Ann: *hysterical* WHATTT???? IS MY HAIR WHITE?????
All: NO LA!!!
Ann: *still moaning with her hair all over her face* ERGHGGH.........
Pea: OMG you look like that girl from the Ring! Stop looking at us!!
Ann: ERGH...Gwen!!! You dripped dye on my ear!!!!! Its going to be brroooown....
Gwen: *pissed* Move your ear la!!
Ann: How????
Gwen: *barking* Too bad la! ....Turn your head! .....TURN! *combing vigorously*...TURN! ...TURN again!....

In the end it turned out quite good! Though Pea says that it looks like a brown bomb fell on the top of Ann's head. :\

Spent the nights watching movies from Ann's father's vast collection of pirated VCDs. Its been horror the past 3 nights. The Exorcist was v. vulgar. V. disturbing. Couldn't sleep the entire night because I kept seeing Linda Blair's disgusting face in my head. Ann and Pea kept laughing throughout the show though! They thought it was hysterical when the Priest was exorcising and smoke just kept coming out from the girl's ears.

Ann: *laughing wildly* Jeanne!!! You should watch! Its so damn funny!!!!
Pea: Hahahahaha!
Me: *pulling the covers over my head* NOOO!!!!!! Its Scary!!!!
Pea and Ann: HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
Me: Its Scary!!!!!!

Opted out of watching The Ring the following night and just listened to Britney's new CD on Pea's discman while they watched the movie in the same room. Heard later that it was very freaky. And Britney sounds drugged on her new album. Listened to it again while watching Freddy vs Jason last night so it wouldn't be too scary. Bah. Didn't really have to. It was more gory than anything else. And predictably half the cast was wiped out in the end by Freddy and Jason. I suspect the only reason it was RA was because of the excessive swearing. I wonder if it was worse than Blair Witch? Lena claimed nine curse words were uttered every minute during Blair Witch - apparently she and Audrey counted.

Keep getting beaten by Simon and Gwen during Speed! And Pea always seems to get the 2 of spades during Daidee. Oh well. There's always Bluff!

Think Ann's dye is ready. Gtg now.

|