Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A's are over!! Or rather they've been over a long time ago, but its taken a while to sink in :P
Hopefully now that work's out of the way for good, this blog will 'come back to life' (to quote Gwen). But in the meantime I'm catching up on half a year's worth of Sims2 ..haha can't get enough of controlling other people.
On a side note I need a job! I told that to my mum a few days ago and she promptly hired me ... to do housework @_@ Haha cleaning and dusting wasn't exactly what I had in mind but she's paying me $10/hour! So I'm gladly accepting.

I've come to realize from Sarah and my own personal experience that the concepts of Brothers and Bribery are beginning to converge. Due to circumstances, I have accepted my brother's help for some project over the holidays. And for his services I am to provide him with new playstation games for Christmas. We initially agreed on 2 games but recently he's been very insistent in asserting that I acquiesced to 3 and even 4, which I definitely do not remember! But anyway. Please let me know of any place that sells cheap pirated PS2 games, thank you.

|