Friday, October 08, 2004

Had a most disturbing and weird dream last night. I dreamt I went to the movies to watch this cartoon with my mum. And my entire dream was literally, that movie; I actually came up with an original cartoon/show in my dream! The movie was about these living blobs who worked in a hospital. Most of the details have been lost but I remember one of the blobs was a pregnant nurse named Lollipop and she was pink. And there was this weird old male nurse who was some loner and celebrated his birthday alone in a dark hospital ward blowing out a solitary candle in his birthday cake. He had a crush on lollipop and there was some love triangle. My dreams puzzle and scare me most of the time.

Gwen came over to my house after her Bio paper. She wanted to do scene summarie for Othello in my room but there wasn't much space on my desk, which was completely swamped with all my dad's stuff. Come to it, it isn't even really my room because I don't live in it except when I need to use the computer. Managed to solve the problem of my messy table by just displacing and shoving most of the junk to the right and the rest to the left so we ended up with this tiny empty space in the middle. Was suddenly reminded of Moses parting the Red Sea as I tried to make my table more of a table. Weird.

I also showed her my 2nd, unoffiicial table. The box in the living room which contains our new TV which my dad hasn't had time to install. Its piled up with all the files and worksheets which I can't put into my room because its messy enough. I seriously need to spring clean one of these days.

Went to school later with her for exams. Who is the idiot who keeps the backgate locked? Just leave it open la! *grumbles* John, Shawn and I came back from ACSI after lunch about 3 days ago and tried unsuccessfuly to enter by the back..It was locked. As usual. So we walked all the way to where the NLs were and tried to climb over the fence. I climbed all the way to the top but then chickened out cause it looked damn high so I climbed down again. I am so pathetic. So Shawn climbed over by himself and I got stuck with a very irritated John who accompanied me to the front gate.

John: Sheeeeeeesh... Did you even try to swing yourself over?
Me: *whining* ...It was scary!
John: Sheeesssh.
Me: But it really was....
John: Are you whining?
Me: Yea. *pause* I think I whine a lot.
John: *grumbles* Sheeeeesh..Now we have to go the long way..
Me: Well I didn't ask you to follow me!
John: Oh ok cool. *starts to climb over the fence*
Me: *super whiny* Nooo.... Joooohhhhnnnn.....
John: See! See!! Shheeeeeesssssh... *follows me grudgingly to the front gate*

Same thing today when Gwen and I went to school. Gwen contemplated cutting a hole in the fence. Ended up walking to the front gate again because we ddin't feel like climbing.

Oo...I'm 17 tomorrow! Do I feel different? ....No...not at all in fact. Birthdays may be overrated. Got candy from Aaron for my bday present! It came in some tube which I was supposed to unscrew. But I didn't know that so I kinda broke it to get to the candy. Oops :S But Gwen managed to fix it for me so its alright now.

My blog is getting boring. I have no life. Horrors.

|