Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Its ironic that I've started sleeping more during examination week. Promos could actually do the dark rings under my eyes some good.

Chinese was a joke. Didn't understand the comprehension and didn't get the summary. For the essay I did some argumentative on whether Singaporean youths took for granted how lucky they were. It was so bad it could almost be funny. I wrote some rubbish about how Singaporeans were lucky to live in a safe place where senior citizens could have 'peace of mind' because they could walk around alone at night and not get mugged and or murdered. And I added in some really out of point stuff about how Singapore had trees and flowers just bursting out of every corner. Gosh...its kinda stupid now that I think about it. My MCQ answers were all guesswork. At this rate I'm not even sure I'll pass A/O. I just hope I fail well, get a D and create a HUGE BONFIRE AND SAY BYE TO CHINESE FOREVER!!!!!! *delirium*


|