Friday, March 03, 2006

And because I honestly have nothing better to do now that I'm unemployed and idle, this blog entry will be about our Incredible and Scary Shrinking World.

No its not about globalization.


I think, that next to the word 'cadaverous', Webster or Oxford should place a picture of either Marc Antony (the above is a pretty good specimen) or Nicole Kidman after she renounced her auburn tresses.

They disturb me. One looks like he's being held together by nothing more than embalming fluid and the other resembles a very austere Victorian schoolmistress. She actually looks like a Stepford wife now with the crazy plasticky grin on skin that is positively stretched over her boney facial structure. I think, like Lindsay Lohan, she should've just stuck to her natural hair colour (or at least the one she had in Moulin Rogue) and not gone overboard with the washed out blonde hair and freaky botoxed-up forehead. Scary.

I don't have anything with stars being skinny..or slender..or Nicole Ritchie. But there is a fine line between svelte and corpse bride.

In fact its dinner now so with fresh images of Marc Antony in my head I shall definitely tuck in. Of course I shall spare you more evidence of my absolute lack of anything insightful to blog about.

But all the same. Doesn't that picture of Marc Antony bother you?? I mean seriously. He looks like Gollum.

|