Thursday, March 16, 2006

Random Bloggade:

Anjali ! Como estas? I'm going on with Intermediate Spanish. Are you? Tell me by this week cause I'm going to call the school up soon. And I hope those history essays are getting more lucid.

Priya You perfectly epitomize the phrase, still waters run deep...as do simmering grudges. Call you up for another bitch fest; Great catching up with you today!

Sarah Lim You have revealed a side I never would have thought you had, you the intentionally-bad interior designer and wicked wicked depraved Sim murderer! Rest assured, I have stored your Guylian chocolates safely in my cupboard and not in my tummy as you feared!

Pea You were awake! But yea you were right, it was way too early to go out.

Gwen why final fantasy?

Elaine where art thou?

K YOU. You are no friend though you always have a smarmy greeting at hand when you siddle up (uninvited) next to us in the canteen. I have seen you through 2 years and yet I continue to bump into you. You are ubiqutious. You are arrogant. You are insensitive. You are woefully tactless. You have stewed in your own self-importance for too long.

As Sarah, unfortunately, had to answer her phone and both Shuo Yan and Enoch had conveniently disappeared, I was left to field questions from you! Many questions! Because YOU were practically steering the conversation, obviously genuinely uninterested in anything I had to say unless it related to YOU! So to satisfy your insatiable curiousity and deep obsession with my higher education choices amogst other things I shall give you ALL THE ANSWERS I deem you ought to know. And then let us put a hasty end to our one-sided question-answer-esque relationship and be as Michael Drayton's Sonnet 61 Nay I have done, you get no more of me/And I am glad, yea glad with all my heart/That thus so cleanly I myself can free yadayadayada:

NO I will not let you blithely "copy my Law notes" even if I do apply for law school because obviously I don't let undeserving semi-acquaintances pilfer my stuff. NO I don't really enjoy talking to you and it was not a pleasure. NO I don't think you have a Tom Cruise smile. NO I do not like the affected voice you put on when talking to the MGS debators. NO I didn't realize it was the deadline for PSC scholarship application. NO I am not applying for any other scholarships. NO I have not obtained any other testimonials from any other teacher. NO I do not care to hear how your class did so you can say smugly at the end "But I did well of course". YES I do think I'm being mean now but YES I do think you have a personality as abrasive as a pumice stone. YES I think we should set up a mailing list so all my classmates can kindly email you their results because I don't know their grades so stop bugging me about it. YES that is chicken rice I am eating. YES make that a mailing list encompassing the entire faculty. YES perhaps you should consider going overseas. YES I do think you are a decent actor. YES you are sitting a tad too close for comfort. YES we are rolling our eyes and edging ever so slowly away from you. YES the prior conversation did die unceremoniously when you plonked youself next to us. YES we are all wondering why you're still here and not bugging your acsi students. YES we are trying to finish our lunch YES so please go away.

And so now the end must come. Shake hands forever, cancel all our vows and come let us kiss and part. Haunt me no longer with your 20 questions spirit!

|