Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sick, Hungover, Grouching

Ladies and Gentlemen I officially have a stalker. Whoopdeedoo.

And in the clear of day, I always regretfully experience the costs of late night drinking. Physically and monetarily.

I haven't reset my bodyclock.

I keep harbouring evil thoughts.

In my very uncharitable mental state, I have started thinking about the types of people who perennially annoy/irritate me. In no particular order, these include:

1. Singaporean women who somehow think its the greatest insult in the world to be mistaken for a Filippina.

2. Self-important, angsty poets with delusions of emo-grandeur.

3. Brats.

4. Misogynists and blustering chauvinists.

5. Unrepentant and self-rationalizing Paedophiles.

6. Ignorant religious bigots and relentless proselytizers who seem to have a cross permanently stuck up their -

7. Girls who make their boyfriends carry their handbags/shopping bags while they spend 2 hours in the dressing room.

8. Pigeons.

9. The boring bureaucrats quoted in the Straits Times.

10. People who don't say 'thank you' when you hold open doors for them.

11. People who over simplify.

Dam I really need to start thinking positive thoughts. Shall go off to find my zen spot.

In other (happier) news I think this visual DNA thing is so cool! Got the link off Shafiqah's blog.


Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™

|