Saturday, July 26, 2003

Me: No..I don't like not not like her, in fact I like her but its just that I don't really like, like like her....you know what I mean?
Anj: ...I don't know what crap you're talking about.

Hargh. I'm beginning to stutter.

PE teachers should never wear dark coloured underwear and white shorts. Pea seems so amazed that Ms Ting wore a thong last week. She's going around calling her "Ting with a Thong" now. I bet pretty soon it'll be shortened to "Ting Thong".

And while we're on the subject of attire I've decided never to wear shorts again to tuition. I think the tutor is seriously perverted. But at least he was slightly better today.

Did more folk dancing for PE. We have to sashay with our dance partners up and down the row this time. :|
Getting giddy with Priya.
And I'm always forcing her to be the guy come to it. Hm. Right. Shall give her the freedom to choose her gender from now on.

Went to Orchard to watch Tomb Raider [woah. it was good] Anjali brought along her camera and we took some crazy photos at Lido. V. curious to see how the one on the escalator turned out. That one drew quite a bit of stares.

...
I seriously think that everyone goes through that stage in sec 1, when they do really weird stuff to get attention. We saw a bunch of juniors standing on the seats at the bus stop shouting away across the street at...nothing. Then they saw Gwen and me and started to tuck in their shirts (!). Whoo. Senior power. Pea says it was because of the buaysong look we gave them.

Pea seems to enjoy bullying sec 1s.

Sylvia: *pissed* "Hey we suffered for 4 years, so they better wait till they're sec 4 before they get to do what we do now. *hmpf* "

I've finally watched Nemo (pirated version) and Charlie's Angels (pirated, extremely low-quality version)! Now I want to watch League of Extraordinary Gentlemen! [14 August!] Any takers?

|