Monday, September 22, 2003

Hah. After today's Chem practicals I'll be one lucky idiot if I scrap a B3 or B4.

1. Knocked a bottle of hydrochloric acid over my question paper. Some got on my hand and it itched like crazy after that. And ES got all prissy when I went to get a new question paper: "You know...in the O levels they don't issue new papers so fast if you dirty your original one..." And I'm like, just give me the damn paper already... *argh*

2. Think I got burnt. Can't differentiate between dirty green and black. The bloody sample turned out to be sodium thiosulphate and I put some rubbish for the 'Identify the Anion!' part. And I couldn't be bothered to test for Sulphur dioxide using dichromate because it wasn't out on the bench with all the other test reagents but somewhere behind them. [Stupid, stupid!] And then while I was deliberating whether it would be ok to get the dichromate though it wasn't really out there, I completely forgot that a bottle of permanganate was just sitting in front of me . *grrrr*

3. Why can't they just save paper and put all the question on one side?? I missed a question because I forgot to flip over!! Argh!! Its not fair...Aw Ai Ling actually reminded the 1st shift to do that question =(

The titration was -ok- I guess, though something cocked up in my brain halfway and I was temporarily unable to remember what 3 significant figures should look like...ah well. Think I got it in the end.

...Think I should stop talking about the disaster that was Chemistry. Sounding whiney.
Made plans with Thomas to go to CJC for the first 3 months if I screw prelims. Quite possible seeing how things are.

Oh and apparently Dorai's been acting very weird.

She was supposed to meet us last week before the Amaths paper but she never came. Well, that wasn't really weird for us because she practically always never shows up anyway, but then...

According to unnamed sources, she was absent for the end of last week. Then she came this week and said weird stuff to the sec 3s...like "I'm still recovering from the shock..I can't divulge my secrets to you now..."

:O:O:O

Top 2 possibilities according to unnamed source:

1. Her fiancee had an affair
2. Her fiancee turned gay.

o.O I'm really intrigued now.

Going to swim! No school tomorrow! :D:D

|