Monday, September 15, 2003

Writing. 6. Essays. for. Literature. [in. a. Very. Short. Timeframe.] Has. cramped. Up. My. hand.

6. more Essays. for Social Studies. tomorrow. Ack. Why. cant they. have. A. Heart.

Oh. Yes. Romeo Must. die. And they give a bloody funeral. speech for the Passage-based.

I refuse. to do anything productive. Until. My hand recovers from the trauma.

Starting to go....*ahh*

Whoever. wrote the chapter on Good Governance. deserves to be hit on the head with every. single. publication out there on Lew Kuan Yew. And be thrown. into those energy-saving incinerators they've got in God-Knows-where.

Why???

Am foolishly hoping for Switzerland to come out.
And can almost bet my life it won't.

Sad.

Next best bet. Industrialization. Come on!

Still feeling the effects of the heavy dinner. I had last night at Juliet's. Entered her house and was accosted by a large, blown-up poster of Avril. Hey Steph. The guy with the "exquisite features" went for the dinner too. Only he's not. bashing his brother. anymore I think.

I hear putting my hand in warm water may help.

Worth a try.

*ow*

|