Sunday, September 07, 2003

you are sweat
sweat


Blood, Sweat, and Tears
brought to you by Quizilla

Everyone's into sadism now, its scary.

*few months ago*

Sarah: Hey! Go this site! www.happytreefriends.com
Me: Oooh, what is it?
Sarah: *GRIN* Just go there...
Me: Ok...but what is it?
Sarah: *GRIN* Just go there...
Me: ....OMG! Its so sick! Yuck!

*last week*

Gwen: Hey! Have you been to Happytreefriends.com?
Me: OMG
Sylv: Hm? Whatwhatwhat?
Me:...OMG
Gwen: HAhahaha! Its damn funny you know!
Sylv: *clueless grin* REE-ALLY? Where is it?
Me: Don't go there! Its sick!
Gwen: No no! Its really funny! Its happytreefriends.com!
Me: Don't!!!
Sylv: REE-EALLY? Hmmm...what is it about?
Gwen: Its really cool. Just go there.
*next day*

Sylv:...OMG! ITS SO SICK! ITS SO SICK! SICK!!!

Sigh.

Oh. And don't watch Eye Candy if you do go to Happytreefriends. Just don't.

Poor Kane.

Oh I finally found the disk in which I saved all the chapters to the Battle Royale fanfic. Was reading through the stuff I wrote last year. Man, Anjali sounds like a deranged teletubby in a few chapters. Re-read the chapter I wrote for Elaine's own BR fanfic. Pea sounds very out of character and Ann's death was ...extremely weird. :| I think I should try and rewrite it after the exams. I don't know if my account at ff.net is still around though. I think I'll get a new one.

The new fluorescent light in the living room makes the room look very green and dark. Like I'm swimming through algae.

Dad's gone off to India with Mah Bow Tan and gang to get more foreign talent or something.

I feel quite indifferent about everything going around about me now somehow. I think I need more sleep.
And more food.
Mum's forcefeeding me fruits.

Yuck My brother claims his form teacher castrated her own dog. And that his level head flirts with all the old female teachers. I definitely have to go check them out one day.

|