Friday, September 12, 2003

Mum: *spies a cockroach* IAN!!! COME KILL THE ROACH!
Ian: *leaves computer game* Why?
Mum: Because....you're a boy!
Ian: *stares* Oh don't be so sexist. *goes back to game*
Mum: *grumble*

Hurrah for Shieldtox.

I realize I've been neglecting my Maths. Which probably is bad seeing how Elaine Chua spent 10 whole minutes justifying the school setting hard Maths-D prelim papers a few weeks ago. *hint hint hint hint*

Still can't draw a decent tangent.

Worrying: Need to get rid of my "illegal" calculator and buy one of the specified models in the O level guidebook thingee.

More worrying: Haven't gotten a proper compass and mechanical pencil with lead that doesn't snap when the slightest pressure is exerted upon it.

I think if I can't get any from Popular by Sunday I'll steal my tutor's.

Went to Great World yesterday. Bought a pair of shorts which cost a bomb without actually looking at the price tag until we left the store. Then my mum springs it on me.

Mum: You know, that cost 60 dollars?
Me: ????!!!! But its just shorts!
Mum: You know, that cost 60 dollars?
Me: But shorts are short!
Mum: It still cost 60 dollars. So. I'll be very, very angry if you don't wear it. *glare*
Me: If I wear it 6 times, it'll actually be worth 10 dollars you know.
Mum: ...10 dollars is still a lot.

Well. I'm wearing it now. So its probably down to about 50 bucks already =D

After we plundered [or rather, my mum did the plundering] OG for bermudas and clothes for my dad, went to watch Pirates of the Carribean.

She said Johnny Depp looks totally gay! He-eey.

Read through Social Studies textbook in the morning. The part on Venice looks very neglected without the crazy zigzags of orange highlighter found in other parts of the book. Peeked at it once the entire year. The only thing I know about that chapter and Venice in general, is that the Doge used to rule, it is very wet, they like salt and Gondola rides, they have fancy looking buildings and I think they're going to sink pretty soon.
Oh. And someone tried to blow it up in LXG.

Lesson learnt: Reading out Bio notes BBC presenter style is actually more effective than wasting foolscap writing out more notes.

Its Friday. Have to get the glitter off my nails. Have to start sleeping earlier.

And definitely must take a Clarityne.

|