Monday, September 22, 2003

I just went to shower for 10 minutes and my dad took over my MSN and started to impersonate me online.

Dad: ...Hello??? Anyone out there????? ...Houston we have a problem...
Justina: I'm here la...I FOUND 5 CLAY AIKEN SONGS!!!!
Dad: Mickey Blue Eyes - love it.
Justina: CLAY'S SO NICE!!!!
Dad: Eh...you wait arh I go dry my hair first horh...

Then he saw me and ran away :|

Tried to give my brother tuition today.
But spent more time screaming that teaching.
Shall never ever attempt to teach my brother Acids,Bases, Salts again.

Me: List a few properties of an acid.
Ian: Oh. Acids are ....transparent. Hahahaha.
Me: *Nooo, like...what is their effect on litmus?
Ian: Litmus paper or litmus solution?
Me: Paper.
Ian: *pauses* They make the litmus paper....transparent. *laughs to himself*
Me: They don't! And stop talking rubbish!
Ian: Harh? Orh. Fine la. Acids are opaque then. *laughs again*
Me: ...Right. Ok forget that. Write down the equation for the reaction between Sulphuric Acid and Copper Oxide.
Ian: What are the products?
Me: You're supposed to figure that out yourself.
Ian: *shouting* Nonsense! You can't do an equation if you don't know the products! My teacher always tells us the products formed!
Me: *turning nasty* Eh you better cut the crap and just do it.
Ian: FINE. *scribbles after thinking for a very long time* Copper Oxide + Sulphuric acid = Copper Hydrogen + Oxide Sulphate *laughs somemore to himself*

Sheesh.

Church today. They're really going all out to get more priests. At the end of the mass all the kids got these little white balloons which read "God is calling us to be Priests" [or something like that] Oh well. The numbers are dwindling though.

I'm beginning to suffer from short-term memory. This is bad.

Right sleepy. G'nite.

|