Thursday, August 14, 2003

Evidence to show that Dads are clueless.

#1 My dad came home while I was reading my Bio textbook.

Dad: *confused* Hey...do you have something called....eh...Preliminary Examinations?
Me: *reading Bio* Oh yar, I thought I told you?
Dad: Oh...so when are these exams happening?
Me: *reading Bio* Oh...2 to 3 weeks?
Dad: ....HARH?! *swells* Are you studying?! You don't look like you are!!

#2 Sylvia called her dad yesterday to tell him her Chinese O results

Sylv: *on the phone* Yar I just got back my results...Chinese O level results...*raises her voice* YAAAAR??...I take Chinese!! ....I took the exam 2 months ago in June!!

#3: Gwen calls her dad next.

Gwen: Hey. I got an A2
Dad: Oh. Not bad what.
Gwen: For Chinese.
Dad: ....oh....I thought it was for English.

#4: [haha Elaine I still your dad is damn funny]

Dad: *halfway through sec 3* HEY! Where's your Physics textbook arh?? How come I've never seen your Physics textbook before??
Elaine: ...I don't take Physics.
Dad: *amazed* :O:O ...ISIT???

#5

WJ's Dad: Hey...how come you have two Math textbooks? Did you take your friend's one home?
WJ: No, one's for Amaths, the other's for E Maths
WJ's Dad: E-maths?? How come you take E maths?? I thought only Normal Stream people take it!
WJ: The whole of Singapore takes Emaths!
WJ's Dad: *unconvinced* Ah...don't bs lar...only Normal stream take E-Maths...your maths must be weak!

Ah well.

Hah. I just scrapped through to meet my target for Chinese. At least I'm not going to have to retake.
Chinese is now officially a free period!! :D:D
So coupled with Amaths, that's 10 free periods for me in a week! :D:D:D

I'm going to be smelling Ammonia in my dreams after today.

I'm becoming a no-life.
Biology is eating into me and my cuecards.
Still irritated over Chinese.
Singapore propaganda at its best in Chapters 4 and 5.
Still irritated over Chinese.
Kingshaw should've just died in Chapter 9 and made my life easier.
We should stop doing English folkdances for PE which require us to skip around gayly.
I really should stop whining.

Last day of Landscape Garden duty tomorrow.

And after 2 weeks I still can't find the councilor who's supposed to be my partner.

I think I saw her today. But then she ran off to yell at someone to tuck in her shirt. And then I got shooed from the foyer to go stand at the foot of the garden. [it makes no difference! >.<]

Which reminds me of what LG said to us the other day. She seems quite desperate. Must be hard being a DM.

|