Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Quick update ~ Ashley's blog is up now on the links section.

Everyone else is getting 6 - 9 points for their L1R5. Am. really. feeling. the heat. I really think I'm going insane. I go totally ballistic when I should be happy. This is a very bad birthday week.

So from the looks of it. Bio and Chem were bad. Lit was bad. Maths looks quite scary with the "majority" getting every other question screwed....so what's left?

My dad got angry with my mum over the booking of flights to Tasmania. They fought. Evidently my mum won because now she's refusing to do the booking. Once again my dad's remorseful too late. SMS-ed me this afternoon from work.

Dad: ...are you home yet?
Me: yar why?
Dad: oh...ask your mum about Tasmania!! Help me persuade her to book the tickets!!

She still won't.
Ah well. There's always tomorrow to talk to her.

Need to sleep.

|