Sunday, November 09, 2003

Me: *on the day of the Maths-D paper* Ahhhhh...so sleepy...I need Brands' Essence of Chicken.
Sylvia: *stares* ...You need BOOZE, we all need BOOZE man.

Was watching the news just now. And there was this woman on the street who was being interviewed on her views over sex. And I thought she looked like one of the Chinese teachers in school so I pointed this out to my dad.

Dad: Really? Oh. *turns back to TV* She likes to have sex in the dark, did you know that?

Sheesh.

Went to Hard Rock Cafe with my cousins yesterday. [set lunches are dirt cheap! :D] Ian started on a fresh rant about the ACE camp in M'sia again...supposedly like OBS only they've got to contend with wild boars too which chase after glowsticks at night (so they threw the glowstick into the river once and the wildboar jumped in after it). I think he's just pissed over the sunburn and sand fly bites he got there. Started entertaining us with stories about how some stupid hunters were going around shooting the wild boars at night so they had to run up the hill waving their glowsticks like crazy so they wouldn't get shot too while their teachers were lounging around in this huge bungalow ontop of the hill :/ Still trying to decide whether to believe him.

The ACE camp sounds pretty hilarious though. Apparently during canoeing, one of the instructors tried to show off and nearly drowned in front of his class. And another one fainted from heatstroke because he was fasting the night before. They had real tents though unlike in OBS where we completely gave up erecting the 'tent' and just slept on the tarp. Only they were more unfortunate because it rained while they were trekking in the jungle miles away from the campsite and the instructor suddenly went "Boys...did you seal your tent doors?" Apparently my brother's tent door was closed...but not the window so everything got wet anyway including his toilet paper and clothes. After listening to his horror stories, I concede that we had it much better at OBS.

Went to watch Matrix after lunch. Ah it was so much better than Reloaded! Its a little unfair though. It seems you should at least play Enter the Matrix before you watch the movie because the game explains about 70% of what's going on in the actual show accrd to PS freak Ian. And the remaining 30% of it is....well. Greek I guess. Makes as much sense as those vertical green encryptions which look strangely Japanese. But then again, Ian says if I can't even tell if dihydrogen monoxide is poisonous then there's no way I can grasp the "complexities" of the Matrix. Bah. They kept talking about "equations" in the movie. Reminds me of Maths. And I don't want to try and understand Math ever again.

Speaking of which, a/o maths is a nonexistant subject at HC. Confirmed. :\ They sent me a nice email saying I could take C-maths even though I don't have Amaths presently.
Suddenly I think of my Euthanasia essay.

Ah some good news! Pea, Gwen and I are going to stay with Ann in M'sia during the December holidays for a week!

Gallavanting! Shopping! Pirated VCDs! Uncensored VCDs! Food! Food! Food!

(and as for Sylvia...)

BOOZE!!

|