Monday, November 08, 2004

Went out with Joel in the afternoon and spied this cuddly, fluffy handphone holder thing in the shape of a cow. Bought it on impulse after I realized that it actually starts mooing whenever you receive smses or calls. I think the radiation activates the mooing or something. So me and Joel were just standing in the middle of the store looking really excited, calling each other just to hear the cow moo.

Me: Omg! Message me again!
Joel: *msging furiously* Incoming!
Mooooo...mooo....mooo...
Me: *jibbering* Its so cute!!! How much??

So the cow thing is sitting on my bed now smiling up at me. I'm kind of regretting my impulse purchase though, because for some reason the cow keeps mooing randomly even though my phone's not receiving any messages or anything. And its getting noisy and irritating too! Going to lock it away tonight in the closet lest it start mooing in the middle of the night and wake everyone up.

And for the record, John and Ian, the two of you are damn lame! *grumbles* Shall expose you next time.


|