Saturday, August 02, 2003

The crow hunters came today to shoot down the crows in our school.

We heard the first gunshot during Maths D and ran to the window to see crows falling from the trees.

Anj: *howling* DON'T KILL THE CROOOOOOWS...
Nina: *enthusiastically* YES! Kill the crows!!

Ms Chua tried in vain to convert our dietary habits.

MC: "If you think its cruel to kill crows, why don't you become vegetarians? What makes you think a crow is better than a chicken? Or...um...*finishes lamely*...a cow?"
Us: *still gaping at the window*

Haha she's cute.
But I'm never going to survive on sprouts.
I don't think its cruel. Animals eat other animals.
So lets eat them and get our Zinc and Vitamin B :D

Heated debate during PE over whether its ethical to kill crows. Ting disappeared for the whole period. Apparently she was spotted wearing a thong yesterday too. [Never wear white shorts!]

Syaz: *grouchy* The crows don't even beautify the environment! They just shit everywhere!
Fatimah: Hey but they help fertilize the soil!
Wushan: ..But do they deserve to die?
Anj: *howling* DON'T KILL THE CRROOOOOWWS....
Yueyou: *muttering* They're getting bolder and bolder...they're swooping lower and lower...
Me: They stole my potatoes.
Anj: *howling* DON'T KILL THE CRROOOOOWWS....

Then we watched as the hunters dragged the dead crows by their wings and started swinging them around :|

But I guess it would be fun to shoot crows as a profession.

Mrs Aw bought in homemade Agar for us to eat today. FOOD!

I think each person was supposed to take two. But Tam, Elaine, Pea and I took Gwen's and Amanda's share because they weren't around...and then since they were so many leftovers [she made about a hundred], we took a few more for lunch.

Mrs Aw: *as we're stuffing ourselves* Oh by the way, the Agar jelly is very fatty! Its got lots of coconut milk!
Tamara: *pause* Oops.
Me: I took 9!

Yueyou got miffed because I took so many pieces of Agar for myself.
Then she got pissed and started to strangle a stuffed toy.

...I'm becoming very greedy.
But the agar was nice :D

I think I'm going for the GA meeting tomorrow. And I think I'm going for the Fairfield funfair as well.
I think though, that I might just sleep through everything and wake up at 1pm. -argh-

Crisis.

I need to buy Pea's present.
I need to return Yue Hao money for a chicken pie.
I think I owe Gwen money for something because I always do.
I owe Sarah a treat for recess.
My hI card needs to be topped up.
I have used up 5/6 of the money in my account.
I really need to save.
And I desperately need someone to manage my accounts.
:/

|