Monday, October 20, 2003

DIE IRRITANT DIE!

And no! I'm still #1 dear. Aha...I see we both need some modesty then...hah...perhaps lots of it :P And I need pilot pens! *argh*

Bio Pract tomorrow. Looking through pract book now. I wrote rubbish answers when I was in sec 3! Water has no concentration. Hydrogen Peroxide solution did not digest the piece of liver. The colour of alcohol before the leaf is put in is not green.

Ah. I should be reading more of my ridiculous Bio pract answers. Or going to draw more stupid tomatoes and cucumbers.

But I'm going to watch Gao Xiao Xing Dong on channel 8.

Hopeless.

Went for english consultation with Rupa today. Told her I'd decided where I wanted to go for first 3 months and she was like "*gasp* REEE-ALLY? I thought you looked like the HC kind!" (noo. whyyy.)

Speaking of HC, found out that Claudia was one of the two crescentians who went to HC 2 years ago. (So that makes 4 crescentians in HC altogether!)

*in Giant a couple of days ago*
Me: *walking past a bench. A HC girl is staring at my uniform. Turn to stare back* Ehh...hm...
Girl: *staring*
Me: *clicks* Eh!! *runs forward* Gwen gwen! Its Claudia! She's in HC!
Gwen: *stares*
Me: *stares*
Claudia: *stares*
Gwen: *stares*
Claudia: *stares. tries to smile*
Gwen: *clicks* OOOOHH!!! EH ITS CLAUDIA!! ITS CLAUDIA!! *turns to me* ITS CLAUDIA!!!! THE KELLER HOUSE CAPTIAN! ITS CLAU -
Me: SHH!!! *drags her away*

And the rest of the time we were going "Claudia's in HC! Claudia's in HC! CLAUDIA! CLAUDIA!" And we ended up going the wrong way so we had to backtrack ("CLAUDIA! CLAUDIA!")

Must be starstruck or something. I'll never forget what she said in sec 2 about the toaster :D

So back to EL consultation.

Talked to Rupa for about 20 minutes on how to improve our essays and then launched into this exciting discussion about JCs.

Rupa: Oh dear! I can't believe I'm....gossiping with you girls about something like this! *one minute later* Oh and this is what I heard about the students at RJC....and according to my ex students in Nanyang, at HCJC the pupils...

Hah. Very interesting stereotypes.

Ah. Bio pract tomorrow.

Gao Xiao Xing Dong's on now.

Gaaaaaah.

|