Saturday, October 25, 2003

Ah...so. Pea's still in love with SAJC. Tongwei's still infatuated with HC. Anjali's still gravitating toward RJ. Shrads still wants to go NJ.

And apparently Gwen ran 5 kilometers this morning so she refused to go to any open house after that.

Tongwei, Gwen and even Charlene (whom I don't even really know) think I'm being ridiculous. My parents are kinda...like, dropping hints too. Very big hints. As big as they can get. Called AAL up this morning to change my application. Think she's getting tired of me hounding her.

Hah. Guess I kinda wasted time at NJ and SA today. (Why did I listen to Qing?) Got a free SA shoebag which I later gave away to this SA girl who was begging Anjali to help her get one from the booth. Argh, but I left all the Nike vouchers inside! =(

Feel guilty already.

Right shall listen to that SAJC guy's advice.

SAJC: To get As for Maths right...just do the TYS from front to back...and if you don't get A's after that...you can go jump off a building la...

Oh Elaine you have to call me or come online sometime soon. My brother's seriously giving me hell over that Thief CD I lent you.

Ian: What do you mean she's going to Burn it? She'll destroy it and I'll be heartbroken! You better go and call her now before she harms my beloved Thief CD!
Me: You haven't play with it for a whole year!
Ian: I feel like it now what. Cannot meh? I want it back NOW.

Yea so. You've met my brother before. You know what I'm dealing with. Please call.

(My brother's scared of you that's why he isn't coming after your blood.)

Stephanie's chasing me to go off. Right. bye!

|