Saturday, October 25, 2003

Ahhh.

I thought a bit about it. And realized we're all just hyprocrites. I guess I shouldn't have dissed that girl on my blog because we're no better than those snobs we saw at the openhouses anyway.

We get pissed with that RGS girl at ACJC because she thinks Crescent people can't make it there and we go all out to get back at her later - For what? Because we so easily forget that we were sniggering at all those people from so called "neighbourhood schools" just the day before. Geez. And then perhaps we don't realize that people who got "lousier" grades in primary school are getting better L1R5s than us now, so which JC will really care what uniform she's got on as long as she's nailing single-digits and we're just scraping by?

All crap.

Need to sleep.

I'm devastated. HCJC seems to offer C-maths for all the classes.

|